The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for service management.
The ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is not intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the ITIL practices for service management without further guidance.
The target group of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service management as a practice.
- The ITIL service life cycle.
- Generic concepts and definitions.
- Key principles and models.
- Selected processes.
- Selected functions Selected roles.
- Technology and architecture.
- Competence and training.
My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was totally right.
This submit actually made my day. You cann’t consider simply how
a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
My page: Layne