CompTIA A+ is the foundation of your IT career
CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
- Introduction to the Personal Computer
- Lab Procedures & Tool Use
- Computer Assembly
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Operating Systems
- Mobile Devices
- The IT Professional