VMware, Inc. the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure and a leader in network virtualization. VMware vSphere the first cloud operating system and led the server virtualization revolution, and VMware doing the same in Data center and cloud networking and leader in the software-defined networking.
VMware virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era.
Businesses are looking for individuals with the expertise to optimize and manage virtualized environments, thereby helping companies reduce costs, become more agile, and improve application service levels.
Recent surveys show that despite the economic downturn, demand for jobs requiring virtualization skills remains strong, and virtualization skills are commanding premiums of 15 to 19 percent higher than current base IT salaries
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to VMware Virtualization
- Creating Virtual Machines
- VMware vCenter Server
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Virtual Machine Management
- Data Protection
- Access and Authentication Control
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Patch Management
- Installing VMware Components