The objective of this subject is to train the individuals to the managerial functions and activities in managing an organization. It also helps them to evaluate and justify the criteria for good decision-making process.
- To describe the four general skills necessary for becoming a successful manager.
- To explain the importance of basic management principles for the smooth functioning of an organization.
- To identify the assumptions of rational decision-making models.
- To describe the effect of work force diversity on motivational practice.
- To describe the role of team in continuous process improvement programs.
For further course details, Click here